We are honored to have again been inducted into Feeding America’s 2021 Advocacy Hall of Fame. This award honors the achievements of Feeding America network food banks who excel in advocacy and policy partnerships. The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano’s Advocacy Team would like to publicly thank our Community Advocacy Partnership (CAP) which is a group reflective of our community members; who collaborate with our organization through every step of our policy process. Members of Feeding America’s Advocacy Hall of Fame will have their food bank’s name prominently displayed on a plaque in Feeding America’s DC office.
To be inducted into the Advocacy Hall of Fame, member organizations must excel in six categories:
- Communicate with Member of Congress at least 11 times a year
- Work with California State Assembly and Senate Members at least 11 times a year
- Collaborate with grassroots supporters at least 6 times per year
- Collaborate with grasstops supporters at least 6 times per year
- Engage with local, state and national media at least 6 times per year
- Educate and mobilize local partner organizations on our policy issues at least 6 times per year
Thank you for helping us achieve this recognition!