Leave a Legacy
When thinking about your legacy, please consider including the Food Bank.
Legacy giving is a powerful way to make a lasting impact in your community. There are a variety of ways you can leave a legacy gift, often referred to as planned giving.*
Legacy Gifts Include:
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance Policies
- IRA Rollovers
- Wills or Trusts
- Charitable Annuity Trusts
- Retirement Plan Assets
Four easy steps to make a legacy gift
- Step 1 – Decide if leaving a legacy gift is within your financial forecast.
- Step 2 – Decide which type of gift best aligns with your financial planning goals.
- Step 3 – Consult with your financial or legal advisor to confirm your legacy gift will be implemented when you are ready.
* It is recommended you consult with your tax or legal advisor prior to making a legacy gift.
** There is never an obligation for requesting planned giving information. All of your information is maintained confidentiality. We never release, share, sell or rent names, addresses, etc.