We strive to create a workplace and organization that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to be their full, authentic selves. Together, we work innovatively to serve our community effectively.
Whether our employees work in operations, administration, or programs, our Hunger Fighters are deeply committed to ending hunger in our communities. It is an honor to work with others who share a strong vision and mission and are committed to putting our neighbors and agency partners first.
The Food Bank cares for our Hunger Fighters with the same passion they give to the community – by treating them as people, not workers. Whether through our employer-paid benefits and perks or our focus on employee wellness activities, we want our Hunger Fighters to feel valued and bring their whole selves each and every day.
DEI is valued as the lens through which we view our day-to-day operations. We are committed to continuously fostering a culture of inclusion among our employees and community that promotes diverse perspectives, lived experiences, and equitable access and opportunities essential to achieving our mission of leading the fight to end hunger.
A Culture of care
Health and Wellness
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision plans for employee AND family
- Paid time off starts at: 13 vacation days, 12 sick days, nine holidays, and one floating holiday
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flex spending and commuter accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance + buy-up options for increased coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including access to free counseling
- 403(b) retirement plan with 3% match after three months of service — fully vested at two years
- Free on-site notary services
- Fun and educational staff events
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- Discounts on travel, electronics, food, and more
- Free wellness-focused classes
- Financial health workshops
- Staff supplemental food assistance
- Internal growth opportunities (internal promotions prioritized)
- Access to Feeding America’s comprehensive training opportunities (local, state, and national)
- Online and live training platform with thousands of offerings
- Employee-run committees, including Equity Allies (DEI-focused social and educational activities) and Employee Engagement Committee (staff fun and recognition)
The Philanthropy Officer is one of four positions on the Leadership Gifts Team, reporting to the Leadership Gifts Manager. The position will manage a portfolio of approximately 150 major gift prospects and donors (giving range of $5,000+) and oversee all related processes including the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of such donors and prospects.
The Food Bank is seeking a dynamic and deeply dedicated President and CEO to take the helm of a vibrant, healthy, and highly respected organization, leading its advancement and evolution in its next chapter and beyond.