We didn’t believe it when someone first told us you could make delicious muffins by just combining a box of cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree. But what about eggs? Oil? Water?
All skepticism faded away at first bite. Not only are they flavorful and moist, they provide an extra boost of beneficial Vitamin A.
Pro tip: chocolate chips are an optional third ingredient if you want to take these to the next level!
- 1 box of Betty Crocker’s Spice Cake Mix
- 1 15-oz can of pumpkin puree
- Mix the ingredients and pour into paper-lined or greased muffin tin.
- The batter will be VERY THICK—but keep the faith—they turn out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).
Yield = approx 18 muffins
Yep, it’s really as easy as that.
Help us provide nutritious ingredients
Stock up on healthy food