We are honored to have recently been inducted into Feeding America’s 2020 Advocacy Hall of Fame. As stated by Feeding America, the Advocacy Hall of Fame is a year-long contest that challenges Feeding America network members to complete a set of advocacy tasks before the end of the year. Members of Feeding America’s Advocacy Hall of Fame will have their food bank’s name prominently displayed on a plaque in Feeding America’s DC office.
To be inducted into the Advocacy Hall of Fame, member organizations must excel in six categories:
- Communicate with Member of Congress at least 11 times a year
- Work with California State Assembly and Senate Members at least 11 times a year
- Collaborate with grassroots supporters at least 6 times per year
- Collaborate with grasstops supporters at least 6 times per year
- Engage with local, state and national media at least 6 times per year
- Educate and mobilize local partner organizations on our policy issues at least 6 times per year
Thank you for helping us achieve this recognition!