- We provided enough food for 18 million healthy meals made up of 60% fruits and vegetables.
- People can pick-up fresh produce when and where it is convenient for them with the Community Produce Program now running seven days a week. A notable 15 program sites were added for a total of 69 sites.
- Food and staff resources were sent to aid agencies facing overwhelming need during the North Bay fires.
- Over 3 million pounds of usable food was recovered from local grocery stores instead of going to waste.
- With around half of community college students at risk of hunger, more students can reach their potential with new food pantries at Los Medanos College, Contra Costa College and CSU East Bay – Concord.
- Our School Pantry Program now serves 12 sites and provided enough food for 78,000 meals to high school students and their families.
- Outreach staff helped 1,510 families apply for CalFresh so they can purchase healthy food from local stores.
Without you, it wouldn’t be possible!