These fudgy, filling and fiber-rich brownies are fabulous! We have to be honest, we were really skeptical trying this recipe. After all, how can they NOT taste like black beans? It doesn’t make any sense, but the proof is in the brownie!
Bonus: They are ridiculously easy to make and only require about 5-7 minutes of prep time!
- 1-20 oz. package of brownie mix. (We recommend Ghirardelli’s Triple Chocolate brownie mix you can get at Costco)
- 1-15 oz. can of black beans
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Oil to grease pan
- Empty brownie mix into a high-power blender.
- Open can of beans, pour out most of liquid, fill the can back up with water.
- Poor the entire can of beans in the blender.
- Add a dash of cinnamon (optional)…1/8 tsp or so.
- Blend on high until contents are smooth.
- Grease 8×8 or 9×9 pan (coconut oil works well) OR a mini muffin pan
- For 8×8 or 9×9 pan, bake at 325 for 45 minutes. For mini muffins (preferred), bake at 350 for 13 minutes.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Help us provide nutritious ingredients
When you give, $0.96 out of every dollar goes to providing healthy food.
Stock up on healthy food