Get Food Vacaville
Community Produce Program
Families and individuals can pick up 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Mariposa Center, 1625 Alamo Dr, Vacaville, 2nd & 4th Wednesday 4:00-5:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
- Vacaville Neighborhood Boys & Girls Club, 100 Holly Ln, Vacaville, 2nd & 4th Wednesday 2:00-3:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- First Baptist Church of Vacaville (Drive-Thru), 1127 Davis St, Vacaville, Wednesday 5:30-7:00pm Friday 10:00am-1:00pm. Emergency food is avaliable by appointment only. Phone: 707-448-6209 Call to confirm hours.
- SonRise Community Fellowship: Helping Hands Ministry, 310 Parker St, Vacaville, 1st & 3rd Tuesday 10:00-11:30am. Phone: 707-685-0779 Call to confirm hours.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Drive-Thru), 350 Stinson Ave, Vacaville, Monday-Wednesday 10:00-11:45am Thursday 5:00-6:30pm Friday 10:00-11:45am. Phone: 707-446-4613 Call to confirm hours.
- Vacaville Storehouse, 1146 E Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, Monday 10:00am-12:00pm & 6:00-7:00pm Tuesday 3:00-5:00pm Thursday & Friday 10:00am-12:00pm. Military ID required for Monday 6:00-7:00pm time slot. Phone: 707-454-0268 Call to confirm hours.
Partner Soup Kitchen
Soup Kitchens provide FREE meals to anyone who comes in during meal hours. Menus vary, although each soup kitchen tries to offer balanced meals.
- Joint Church for Community Meals at Epiphany Church, 300 West St, Vacaville, Tuesday 1:00-2:00pm Friday 4:30-6:00pm. Phone: 707-448-2275 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Epiphany Episcopal Church (Drive-Thru), 300 West St, Vacaville, 1st & 3rd Wednesday 10:30-11:30am.