Get Food San Pablo
Community Produce Program
Families and individuals can pick up 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Contra Costa College (Drive-Thru), 2600 Mission Bell Dr, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Monday 2:00-3:00pm. (Jan 17 moved to Jan 31; Closed: Feb 21, Jul 4, Sep 5).
- West County Health Center, 13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Saturday 2:00-3:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
Community Produce Program Plus
Families and individuals can pick up to 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce and a variety of nonperishable food once or twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Davis Park Community Center, 1651 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Friday 12:00-1:00pm. (Closed: Nov 25). Please bring two bags with handles.
- WIC San Pablo, 501 Gateway Ave, San Pablo, Last Friday 10:00am-12:00pm. (Nov 25 moved to Nov 18; Dec 30 moved to Dec 16). Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Anchor of Life Church, 2707 17th St, San Pablo, Wednesday 4:30-5:30pm. Phone: 510-815-5651 Call to confirm hours.
- Contra Costa College Pantry, 2600 Mission Bell Dr, San Pablo, Wednesday 10:00-11:30am. Located at a Farmers market. Distribution is held infront of the Student and Administration Building. Open to anyone! Phone: 510-215-3944 Call to confirm hours.
- Family Church Ministries, 1452 Rumrill Blvd, San Pablo, Wednesday 12:00-1:00pm. Phone: 510-867-5957 Call to confirm hours.
- San Pablo Food Pantry, 2301 Rumrill Blvd Rm 27, San Pablo, Monday & Wednesday 12:30-1:30pm. Call between 10:00-11:00am to make an appointment. Phone: 510-232-0258 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- San Pablo Library- Community Room, 13751 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Friday 10:00-11:00am. Main Entrance can be found on Church Lane.