Get Food Oakley
Community Produce Program
Families and individuals can pick up 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- The Commons at Oakley , 69 Carol Ln, Oakley, 2nd & 4th Tuesday 2:00-3:00pm. Please head inside the complex and turn right. At the second stop sign turn left. Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public. Please note: Each pantry has its own guidelines. Check with them about specific eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Oakley Senior Center , 215 Second St, Oakley, Thursday 1:30-3:30pm. Go to the door on the right side of the office building. Phone: 925-626-7223 Call to confirm hours and special holiday distributions.
- St. Anthony's Catholic Church , 971 O'Hara Ave, Oakley, 2nd & 4th Saturday 9:00-10:00am. Phone: 925-325-7424 Call to confirm hours and special holiday distributions.
Partner Soup Kitchen
Soup Kitchens provide FREE meals to anyone who comes in during meal hours. Menus vary, although each soup kitchen tries to offer balanced meals.
- Loaves & Fishes (Redman-Pocahontas Hall) , 1403 Main St, Oakley, Monday-Friday 11:00am-12:45pm. Phone: 925-293-4792 Call to confirm hours and special holiday distributions.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- St. Anthony's Catholic Church , 971 O'Hara Ave, Oakley, 2nd & 4th Thursday 9:00-10:30am. (Nov 24 moved to Nov 17).