Get Food El Sobrante
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Appian Way Seventh-day Adventist Church (Drive-Thru), 980 Appian Way Bldg A, El Sobrante, Wednesday & Sunday 10:00am-12:00pm. By appointment only. Phone: 925-642-2651 Call to confirm hours.
- Community Villages Inc. (Drive-Thru), 4660 Appian Way, El Sobrante, Wednesday 1:00-3:00pm. Phone: 888-511-1297 Call to confirm hours.
- Salvation Army- El Sobrante, 4600 Appian Way, El Sobrante, Thursday 10:00am-12:00pm Thursday 1:00-2:45pm. Phone: 510-262-0500 Call to confirm hours.
- St. Callistus Catholic Church (SVdP), 3580 San Pablo Dam Rd, El Sobrante, Tuesday & Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm. Phone: 510-243-7501 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Moose Lodge # 550, 4660 Appian Way, El Sobrante, 1st & 3rd Friday 11:00am-12:00pm.