Get Food Brentwood
Community Produce Program
Families and individuals can pick up 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Brentwood Community United Methodist Church, 218 Pine St, Brentwood, 2nd & 4th Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Church (Drive-Thru), 500 Fairview Ave, Brentwood, 2nd & 4th Tuesday 12:00-1:00pm.
- The Dwelling Place Church, 90 Village Dr, Brentwood, 1st & 3rd Sunday 3:00-4:00pm. (Closed: Jan 2). Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Brentwood Community United Methodist Church- Hope House, 218 Pine St, Brentwood, Monday & Wednesday 9:00am-12:00pm. If you would like to reach out by email: [email protected] Phone: 925-634-3093 Call to confirm hours.
- Family Worship Center, 633 Village Dr, Brentwood, Tuesday 4:30-5:00pm. Phone: 925-250-7941 Call to confirm hours.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Church (SVdP), 500 Fairview Ave, Brentwood, Friday 11:00am-12:00pm. Only serves Brentwood, Oakley, Bethel Island and Knightson residents. ID required. Registration starts at 9:00am. Bring ID. Phone: 925-634-4154 Call to confirm hours.
- Seed of Faith Church, 605 Harvest Park Dr, Brentwood, Wednesday 11:00am-1:00pm 2nd & 4th Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm. Phone: 925-513-2970 Call to confirm hours.
- Support Life Foundation: Brentwood (Drive-Thru), 7701 Lone Tree Way, Brentwood, Friday 10:30-11:15am. Clients must register before attending distribution. Please copy & paste this link into your search bar: https://supportlives.org/get-yana Phone: 510-541-6293 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Brentwood Senior Center (Drive-Thru), 193 Griffith Ln, Brentwood, 2nd & 4th Thursday 10:00-11:00am. (Nov 24 moved to Nov 17).