Get Food Bay Point
Community Produce Program Plus
Families and individuals can pick up to 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce and a variety of nonperishable food once or twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Ambrose Recreation & Park District, 3105 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 1st & 3rd Thursday 4:00-5:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
- Rio Vista Elementary School, 611 Pacifica Ave, Bay Point, 1st & 3rd Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Bay Area Community Resources: ECRC, 204 Bailey Rd, Bay Point, Tuesday 10:00am-12:00pm. Phone: 510-619-8039 Call to confirm hours.
- Chosen Remnant, 3225 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, Monday-Friday 5:30-7:00pm 3rd Saturday 12:00-5:00pm. Phone: 925-428-3051 Call to confirm hours.
- Queen of the World (SVdP), 3155 Winterbrook Dr, Bay Point, Monday 9:30-11:00am. Proof of address is required. Phone: 925-458-4718 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- First AME Church, 2915 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 2nd & 4th Thursday 8:30-10:30am. (Nov 24 moved to Nov 17).