Get Food Bay Point
Community Produce Program Plus
Families and individuals can pick up to 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce and a variety of nonperishable food once or twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Ambrose Recreation & Park District , 3105 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 1st & 3rd Thursday 4:00-5:00pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
- Rio Vista Elementary School , 611 Pacifica Ave, Bay Point, 1st & 3rd Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm. (Closed: Jul 4). Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public. Please note: Each pantry has its own guidelines. Check with them about specific eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Bay Area Community Resources: ECRC , 204 Bailey Rd, Bay Point, Tuesday 10:00am-12:00pm. Phone: 510-619-8039 Call to confirm hours and special holiday distributions.
- Chosen Remnant , 3225 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, Monday-Friday 5:30-7:00pm 3rd Saturday 12:00-5:00pm. Phone: 925-428-3051 Call to confirm hours and special holiday distributions.
- Queen of the World (SVdP) , 3155 Winterbrook Dr, Bay Point, Monday 9:30-11:00am. Proof of address is Required. Bring ID for proof. Phone: 925-458-4718 Call to confirm hours and special holiday distributions.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- First AME Church , 2915 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 2nd & 4th Thursday 8:30-10:30am. (Nov 24 moved to Nov 16).