Late summer is prime time for the year’s best peaches, but don’t pigeonhole them as a dessert-only ingredient!
While they may be perfect in pies or over ice cream, a ripe peach can also seriously elevate your main course.
Spoon this salsa on your chicken, fish, steak, or tacos for a summery twist on a classic.
- 1 peach, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion*, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 1 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed and finely chopped (OPTIONAL)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve!
*Our produce distributor verified the red onions we give out are not affected by the recall in July/August 2020.