Become a Pledge Partner
As a loyal Pledge Partner, you will provide continuous year-round support at lower administrative costs. We can ensure that our clients have steady access to nutritious food because we can plan our budget knowing funds will be available.
Pledge Partner Benefits
- Easy automatic donations monthly, quarterly or yearly from a credit card or checking account
- Annual statements for stress-free tax preparation
- Flexibility to change or suspend your donation at any time
- Saves the Food Bank money on printing and postage
- Not-quite quarterly newsletters to introduce you to the people whose lives you help change
- A mention in our Annual Report that highlights the impact of your support
No gift is too small
- $25 each month can provide 5,000 apples throughout the year
- $65 each month can provide 1,560 nutritious meals throughout the year
- $120 each month can provide 3,000 pounds of brown rice throughout the year
- $500 each month can provide 12,000 nutritious meals throughout the year
Get Started Now
You tell us how much you want to pledge and what frequency, then we will arrange to have your gift automatically transferred from your bank or credit card account. Your gift goes directly to the Food Bank, saving time, paper and postage.
Your monthly bank statement will show the date and the amount of the transfer. In addition, we will send you a year-end statement listing your contributions for tax or other purposes.
Your Pledge Partnership lasts as long as you wish. If you would like to cancel your pledge, just let us know in writing 7-10 business days before your next scheduled payment date and we’ll take care of it immediately.
As a participant in this program, you will continue to receive our newsletter and notices about special Food Bank events. You will not receive any further letters from us requesting financial donations.
No matter how you choose to give, we thank you for considering a Pledge Partnership and for providing food to hungry people all year long.
Download the Pledge Partner form below to get started.