As an essential service, we will remain open and committed to serving our neighbors during this challenging time. Here are some resources to learn more about our response and how you can give or receive help as we navigate the new reality we are facing.
We are finding new ways to operate while taking precautions to keep our clients, staff, and volunteers safe as we see the need for services grow.
The challenges we face have been met with incredible support from the community. We can’t continue this essential work without you.
Our community relies on food distributions and we count on volunteers to make them happen.
As we experience an unprecedented volunteer shortage, we are asking for healthy people, not displaying any symptoms of being sick or living with anyone who is sick, to sign up for volunteer shifts.
We are increasing our already high standards for cleanliness and are now limiting group sizes to allow for social distancing during each shift.
The Food Bank is available for anyone who needs help with food. Whether this is your first visit or you turn to us each month for help–our mission is to nourish your family. Please know that we are taking necessary precautions to keep our clients, staff, and volunteers safe and healthy.
Get weekly updates on our COVID-19 efforts, stories from the frontlines, and recipes using pantry staples.
Read Past COVID-19 Updates
- Pandemic Response Update [Video] (8/5/2020)
- This is why we turn to you (5/30/2020)
- All dressed up and nowhere to go… (5/23/2020)
- Frontline Q&A – Updates from Program Staff (5/13/2020)
- “This food really helps.” (5/1/2020)
- Update on our COVID-19 Response (4/24/2020)
- Behind the Scenes of our COVID-19 Response (4/10/2020)
- Good news in tough times (4/6/2020)
- Your COVID-19 Service FAQs Answered! (4/3/2020)
- How you can help during this time of crisis (3/30/2020)
- An update on programs (3/21/2020)
- Coronavirus Volunteer Update (3/16/2020)
- How you can help in these challenging times (3/14/2020)