Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles.
Sites noted with a (+) are drive-thru distributions that offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.
Choose ONE location:
- John Finney High School, 233 Hobbs Ave, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Vallejo High School, 840 Nebraska St, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- WIC Vallejo, 365 Tuolumne St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Emmanuel Temple, 900 6th St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- La Clinica North, 220 Hospital Dr, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 9:30-10:30am
- Taylor Chapel CME, 1203 Louisiana St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 2:00-3:00pm. There will be no distribution at Taylor Chapel CME on November 27.
- (+) Solano Middle School, 1025 Corcoran Ave, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 4:00-5:00pm. There will be no distribution at Solano Middle School on November 27.
- JFK Library, 505 Santa Clara St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 10:00-11:00am
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- The Salvation Army Vallejo, 630 Tuolumne St, Vallejo, Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Church on the Hill at the Travel Inn, 160 Lincoln Rd, East, Vallejo, 2nd Saturday, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Good Samaritan Church, 407 Capitol St, Vallejo, 3rd Saturday, 9:00-11:00am
- North Vallejo Community Center, 1121 Whitney Ave, Vallejo, 3rd Saturday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Napa Solano Headstart, 1328 Virginia Street, Vallejo, 3rd Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Norman King Community Center, 545 Magazine St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 10:00-11:00am
- Vallejo Community Center, 225 Amador St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 10:30am-11:30am
Revised on: 11/14/2020
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).