Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles.
**Drive-thru distributions offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.**
**Sites noted with a (+) offer non-perishable food in addition to fresh produce.**
Choose ONE location:
- John Finney High School, 233 Hobbs Ave, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- (+) Vallejo High School, 840 Nebraska St, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- WIC Vallejo, 365 Tuolumne St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Emmanuel Temple, 900 6th St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
(Drive-Thru) The Hill Church, 210 Locust Drive, Vallejo,1st and 3rd Wednesday, 3:00-4:00pm
- La Clinica North, 220 Hospital Dr, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 9:30-10:30am
- Taylor Chapel CME, 1203 Louisiana St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 2:00-3:00pm.
- (Drive-Thru) Solano Middle School, 1025 Corcoran Ave, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 4:00-5:00pm.
- JFK Library, 505 Santa Clara St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 10:00-11:00am.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- The Salvation Army Vallejo, 630 Tuolumne St, Vallejo, Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Divine Guidance Outreach, 160 Lincoln Rd, East, Vallejo, 2nd Saturday, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Good Samaritan Church, 407 Capitol St, Vallejo, 3rd Saturday, 9:00-11:00am
- North Vallejo Community Center, 1121 Whitney Ave, Vallejo, 3rd Saturday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Napa Solano Headstart, 1328 Virginia Street, Vallejo, 3rd Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
Sites noted with a (*) are operating as drive-thru distributions.
- (Drive-Thru) Florence Douglas Center, 333 Amador Street, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 10:30-11:30am
- Norman King Community Center, 545 Magazine St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 10:00am-11:00am
Revised on: 05/11/2021
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).