Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles.
**Drive-thru distributions offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.**
**Sites noted with a (+) offer non-perishable food in addition to fresh produce.**
Choose ONE location:
- (Drive-Thru) Contra Costa College, 2600 Mission Bell Dr, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Monday, 2:00-3:00pm.
- (+) Davis Park, 1651 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- West County Health Center, 13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 2:00-3:00pm.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Davis Park, 1651 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 3rd Monday, 10:00am-12:00pm.
- Montara Bay Community Center, 2250 Tara Hills Dr, San Pablo, 2nd Monday, 10:00-11:30am
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- WIC San Pablo, 501 Gateway Ave, San Pablo, Last Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Davis Park, 1667 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Friday, 10:00-11:00am.
Revised on: 2/2/2021
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).