Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Contra Costa College, 2600 Mission Bell Dr, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Monday, 2:00-3:00pm September 2 distribution cancelled
- Davis Park, 1651 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Contra Costa Health Services, 13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 2:00-3:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Davis Park, 1651 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 3rd Monday, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Montara Bay Community Center, 2250 Tara Hills Dr, San Pablo, 2nd Monday, 10:00-11:30am
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- WIC San Pablo, 501 Gateway Ave, San Pablo, Last Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Maple Hall, 13831 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Friday, 10:00-11:00am
Revised on: 08/01/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).