Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
**Drive-thru distributions offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.**
**Sites noted with a (+) offer non-perishable food in addition to fresh produce.**
- (+) West Contra Costa Adult Education, 5625 Sutter Ave, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Monday, 10:00-11:00am.
- (+) Richmond Veteran’s Memorial Hall, 968 23rd St, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Monday, 12:00-1:00pm
- (+) Nevin Community Center, 598 Nevin Ave, Richmond, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 10:00-11:00am
- (+) North Richmond Missionary Baptist, 1427 Fred Jackson Way, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 12:00-1:00pm
- West County Courthouse, 39th Street & Bissell Ave, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Living Hope Neighborhood Church, 2800 Rheem Ave, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 10:00-11:00am.
- Sojourner Truth, 2621 Shane Dr, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- (+) Kennedy High School, 4300 Cutting Blvd, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 2:00-3:00pm.
- Booker T. Anderson, 960 South 47th St, Richmond, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 12:00-1:00pm.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- North Richmond Missionary Baptist, 1427 Fred Jackson Way, Richmond, 3rd Tuesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Southside Church of Christ, 1501 Florida Ave, Richmond, 4th Tuesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- WIC San Pablo, 501 Gateway Ave, San Pablo, Last Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Independent Community Church, 605 S. 16th St, Richmond, 1st & 3rd Friday, 10:30-11:30am.
Moose Lodge #550, 4660 Appian Way, El Sobrante, 1st & 3rd Friday, 11:00am-12:00pm.
- Multicultural Senior Center, 515 Silver Avenue, North Richmond, 2nd and 4th Friday, 10:30-11:30am.
Revised on: 4/20/2021
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).