Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles.
**Drive-thru distributions offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.**
**Sites noted with a (+) offer non-perishable food in addition to fresh produce.**
Choose ONE location:
- Buchanan Park, 4150 Harbor St, Pittsburg, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- (Drive-Thru) Pittsburg City Park, 167 N. Parkside Dr (near the baseball fields), Pittsburg, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- First Baptist Family Life Center, 224 Linda Vista, Pittsburg, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 11:30am-12:30pm
- WIC Pittsburg, 2311 Loveridge Rd, Pittsburg, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 1:30-3:00pm
- The Pentecostals, 310 Central Ave, Pittsburg, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- Solomon Temple, 655 California Ave, Pittsburg, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 2:00-3:00pm.
- El Pueblo Housing Development, 875 El Pueblo Ave, Pittsburg, 2nd & 4th Sunday, 12:30-1:30pm.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Solomon Temple, 655 California Ave, Pittsburg, 1st Tuesday, 10:00am-12:00pm.
- First Baptist Church, 224 Linda Vista, Pittsburg, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 10:30am-12:30pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Solomon Temple, 655 California Ave, Pittsburg, 1st Tuesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Church of the Good Shepherd, 3200 Harbor St, Pittsburg, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 10:00am-11:00am,
Serves people living south of Highway 4.
- Diane Avenue Church of Christ, 283 Diane Ave, Pittsburg, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 10:00am-11:30am,
Serves people living north of Highway 4.
Revised on: 1/6/2021
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).