Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Hercules Senior Center, 111 Civic Dr, Hercules, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Davis Park, 1651 Folsom Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 12:00-1:00pm
- West County Health Center, 13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 2:00-3:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Moose Lodge #550, 4660 Appian Way, El Sobrante, 2nd Monday, 10:00-11:30am
- Montara Bay Community Center, 2250 Tara Hills Dr, San Pablo, 2nd Monday, 10:00-11:30am
- Bayo Vista Child Care Center, 2 California St, Rodeo, 2nd Tuesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as, proof of child’s birthday.
- WIC San Pablo, 501 Gateway Ave, San Pablo, Last Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Maple Hall, 13831 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, 1st & 3rd Friday, 10:30-11:30am
- Moose Lodge #550, 4660 Appian Way, El Sobrante, 1st & 3rd Friday, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Rodeo Senior Center, 199 Parker Ave, Rodeo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 9:00-10:00am
Revised on: 03/12/2020
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $866 each||Add $10,387 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).