Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Dan O. Root Elementary, 820 Harrier Dr, Suisun City, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- True Love Baptist Church, 1956 Pennsylvania Ave, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 12:00-1:00pm There will be no distribution at True Love Baptist Church on December 25, 2019.
- Salvation Army-Fairfield, 1216 Missouri St, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 12:00-1:00pm There will be no distribution at Salvation Army-Fairfield on November 28, 2019
- WIC Fairfield, 2101 Courage Dr, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm There will be no distribution at WIC Fairfield on November 28, 2019
- Salvation Army-KROC Center, 586 E. Wigeon Way, Suisun City, 1st & 3rd Friday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Cleo Gordon Elementary, 1950 Dover Ave, Fairfield, 1st & 3rd Friday, 2:00-3:30pm
- Dover Academy, 301 E. Alaska Ave, Fairfield, 1st & 3rd Friday, 4:00-5:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- The Edge Community Church, 1319 West Texas St, Fairfield, Wednesday & Thursday, 12:00-2:00pm
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 1600 Union Ave, Fairfield, 2nd Wednesday, 9:30-10:30am
- True Love Baptist, 1956 Pennsylvania Ave, Fairfield, 3rd Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Fairfield Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1101 East Tabor Ave, Fairfield, 3rd Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm The December 20, 2019 distribution will take place on December 13, 2019.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- The Edge Community Church, 1319 West Texas St, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 12:00-2:00pm The December 25, 2019 distribution at The Edge Community Church will take place on December 18, 2019.
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 1600 Union Ave, Fairfield, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 9:30-10:30am
Revised on: 11/21/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).