Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles.
**Drive-thru distributions offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.**
**Sites noted with a (+) offer non-perishable food in addition to fresh produce.**
Choose ONE location:
- (Drive-Thru) Dan O. Root Elementary, 820 Harrier Dr, Suisun City, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- True Love Baptist Church, 1956 Pennsylvania Ave, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Salvation Army-Fairfield, 1216 Missouri St, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- (Drive-Thru) WIC Fairfield, 2101 Courage Dr, Fairfield, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm.
- Salvation Army-KROC Center, 586 E. Wigeon Way, Suisun City, 1st & 3rd Friday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- Cleo Gordon Elementary, 1950 Dover Ave, Fairfield, 1st & 3rd Friday, 2:00-3:00pm.
- Dover Academy, 301 E. Alaska Ave, Fairfield, 1st & 3rd Friday, 4:00-5:00pm.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 1600 Union Ave, Fairfield, 2nd Wednesday, 9:30-10:30am
- True Love Baptist, 1956 Pennsylvania Ave, Fairfield, 3rd Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Fairfield Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1101 East Tabor Ave, Fairfield, 3rd Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 1600 Union Ave, Fairfield, 1st and 3rd Wednesday, 9:30-10:30am
Revised on: 3/18/2021
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).