Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Monument Crisis Center, 1990 Market St, Concord, 2nd & 4th Monday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr, Concord, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- WIC Concord, 2355 Stanwell Cir, Concord, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- St. Bonaventure’s Church, 5562 Clayton Rd, Concord, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- La Clinica de la Raza, 2000 Sierra Rd, Concord, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 10:00-11:00am
- Cambridge Elementary, 1135 Lacey Ln, Concord, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Mt. Diablo High School, 2611 East St, Concord, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 2:00-3:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr, Concord, 4th Monday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr, Concord, 4th Monday, 11:00am-1:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 4000 Clayton Road, Concord, 1st and 3rd Thursday, 10:00am-11:00am
- Monument Crisis Center, 1990 Market Street, Concord, Friday after the 1st and 3rd Thursday, 9:45-11:30am
- Rainbow Community Center, 2118 Willow Pass Road #500, Concord, 1st and 3rd Thursday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Revised on: 08/29/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).