The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is an essential service providing a lifeline to our neighbors impacted by COVID-19 and the ongoing recession. We remain committed to helping our community members get back on their feet.
We are focused on:
- Responsibly growing our programs to meet the elevated need.
- Engaging our nonprofit partner agencies, legislators, counties, volunteers and the community at large—all of whom played an integral part in our COVID-19 Emergency Response to date.
- Adapting and preparing for other emergencies (including wildfires and earthquakes) that will inevitably occur during the extensive recovery period.
Read Past COVID-19 Updates
- Food Bank Looks Back at One Year of COVID-19 (3/17/2021)
- Volunteers are Essential (12/5/2020)
- COVID-19 REPORT (July, 2020)
- Pandemic Response Update [Video] (8/5/2020)
- This is why we turn to you (5/30/2020)
- All dressed up and nowhere to go… (5/23/2020)
- Frontline Q&A – Updates from Program Staff (5/13/2020)
- “This food really helps.” (5/1/2020)
- Update on our COVID-19 Response (4/24/2020)
- Behind the Scenes of our COVID-19 Response (4/10/2020)
- Good news in tough times (4/6/2020)
- Your COVID-19 Service FAQs Answered! (4/3/2020)
- How you can help during this time of crisis (3/30/2020)
- An update on programs (3/21/2020)
- Coronavirus Volunteer Update (3/16/2020)
- How you can help in these challenging times (3/14/2020)