A stronger community means building for better health. In the most recent edition of At the Table, the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano’s bi-annual newsletter, we explore how partnerships allow us to grow as we meet an increased need.
In the words of Food Bank President and CEO, Joel Sjostrom, “Our plan is to distribute not just more food, but even more nutritious food than ever before.”
Read on to learn about:
- The benchmarks we are setting to promote better health for the long-term.
- Our strategic plan and current objectives, including partnerships and plans already in motion
- An exciting ‘food as medicine” collaboration with Contra Costa Health Services
- One woman’s grateful experience in going from Food Bank volunteer to client.
- A tasty recipe for in-season stone fruit from The Seasoned Mom.
With your steadfast support, we know we’ll collectively continue making health advancements that will change lives and strengthen our community. We thank you for your partnership.
Read At the Table-Spring 2022.