In the past two weeks, we have seen a dramatic increase in the demand for our services. We anticipate that need will grow exponentially as schools remain closed and paychecks disappear. As a supporter of the Food Bank, we wanted to give you an inside look at what it’s like to lead in a crisis and adapt our services to the ever-changing new normal.
READ INTERVIEWS FROM SOME OF OUR LEADERS DURING THIS CRISIS:
- Nora Nicholson – Program Director
- Hisham Hamdy – Operations Director
- Kim Castaneda – Development Director
- Joel Sjostrom – President and CEO
- Lisa Sherrill – Communications Director