CALLING ALL ARTISTS! SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED ON A FOOD BANK TOTE BAG
|Last Year’s Winning Design by Yuko Lau|
The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is looking for original artwork that will be used to create custom eco-friendly tote bags. The tote bags will be used to generate funds that support our services for people in need.
WHO: Anyone may submit artwork in the contest. Enter as often as you wish. The winning entries will be selected by a panel of Food Bank staff members and announced by April 14, 2015
WHAT: Artwork with a Give Peas a Chance theme.
SPECIFICATIONS: Artwork and/or photography should be 14” wide x 15” tall or scalable to that size. If you submit your artwork electronically, .EPS format is best, but a high-resolution JPG is acceptable. You may also mail the original artwork to the Food Bank.
WHEN: Entries may be submitted between March 15 and April 10, 2015. With each submission, please include your name, email address and phone number.
• Email entries to email@example.com
•Drop off (check website for hours) or mail entries to “Tote Bag Design Contest”, c/o Rachel Braver, Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, 4010 Nelson Ave. Concord, CA 94520
All tote bag art entries shall become the property of the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, and may be reproduced for publication, sale, and/or promotion of the Food Bank.
• Your artwork featured on the front of thousands of Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano’s tote bags in 2015-2016
- Two bags (including your design) when they are printed
- Prize of $250
- Artwork and photography must be original, entirely the work of the entrant and not in violation of any copyrights. Computer-generated art is accepted.
- We are looking for a fun and whimsical design relating to the theme Give Peas a Chance. Some ideas to help inspire you can be found here and here.
- You may use the Food Bank logo or our colors in your design but this is NOT required. http://www.foodbankccs.org/media-center/logos.html
- Black and white or full color is fine. Also full-bleed is available.
- The Food Bank reserves the right to design the side panels of the bag and the bottom as well as include sponsor logo in that space.
- All art entries shall become the property of the Food Bank, and may be reproduced for publication, sale, and/or promotion of the Food Bank. The Food Bank may also modify the design slightly, eg add text or our logo.
- Entries must be received at the Food Bank by 4:00 pm April 10, 2015.
- Winners will be notified by April 14, 2015.