Food Drive Kit
For everything you need to know to host a food drive, read the Food Bank’s Food Drive Kit.
Ways to donate food:
- Year round community food drives. Click here for locations.
- Donate using our Virtual Food Drive!
- The Food Bank’s Concord warehouse accepts nonperishable food and fresh produce donations as follows:
- Monday, Friday – 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday – 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
- The Food Bank’s Fairfield warehouse accepts nonperishable food and fresh produce donations as follows:
- Monday through Friday – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturdays by appointment, (707) 421-9777
Click the links below to learn more about collecting food:
What Kind of Food Should You Collect?
- Canned Meat, Fish & Soups
- Canned Ready to Eat Meals
- Canned Vegetables & Tomato Products
- Peanut Butter (plastic container)
- Iron Rich Cereal (45% or more of daily value)
- 100% Fruit Juice (48 oz. or less plastic bottles)
- Canned Fruit (in juice)
- Dry Beans (any type)
- Enriched Rice or Pasta
- Powdered Milk
What can you do if…
You don’t have space for a Food Drive Barrel or You don’t get much foot traffic?
Check out the Food Drive Kit for ideas and solutions to these challenges.
You don’t have time right now?
We need help year round. Give us a call anytime—we fight hunger all year.
For more information on Food Drives, please contact Joan Tomasini at 925-676-7543 extension 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.