Get Food Walnut Creek
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Hillside Covenant Church, 2060 Magnolia Way, Walnut Creek, . By appointment only. Call to make a reservation before Tuesday. For seniors and homebound Individuals Phone: 925-934-1110 Call to confirm hours.
- North Creek Church, 2303 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Walnut Creek, Every other Tuesday 10:45-11:45am. (Closed: Aug 2). Call to verify current week. Phone: 925-210-9036 Call to confirm hours.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church (SVdP), 1186 Bont Lane, Walnut Creek, Thursday 12:30-4:30pm. Phone: 925-937-2817 Call to confirm hours.
- Walnut Creek Church of Christ, 500 Minert Rd, Walnut Creek, 1st & 3rd Thursday 10:00am-12:00pm. Phone: 925-825-7810 x1 Call to confirm hours.
- Walnut Creek Presbyterian, 1753 Lacassie Ave, Walnut Creek, Tuesday 1:00-4:00pm Wednesday & Friday 9:00am-12:00pm. Please call ahead so pantry can ensure food is prepared and ready for pick up. Phone: 925-937-3978 Call to confirm hours.
Partner Soup Kitchen
Soup Kitchens provide FREE meals to anyone who comes in during meal hours. Menus vary, although each soup kitchen tries to offer balanced meals.
- St. Paul's Trinity Center, 1888 Trinity Ave, Walnut Creek, Monday-Friday 8:00-9:00am & 12:15-1:15pm. Membership is required for the 8:00-9:00am time slot. Phone: 925-949-8712 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Walnut Creek United Methodist Church, 1543 Sunnyvale Ave, Walnut Creek, 1st & 3rd Thursday 10:00-11:00am.