Get Food Dixon
Community Produce Program Plus
Families and individuals can pick up to 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce and a variety of nonperishable food once or twice a month. Choose ONE location.
- Dixon Family Services, 155 N 2nd St, Dixon, 1st & 3rd Wednesday 11:30am-12:30pm. Please bring two bags with handles.
Partner Food Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- Cornerstone Church, 185 W Cherry St, Dixon, Friday 11:00am-12:00pm. Phone: 925-676-7543 Call to confirm hours.
- Dixon Family Services, 155 N 2nd St, Dixon, Monday-Thursday 10:00am-4:00pm. By appointment only. Proof of address is required. Only for residents who live in 95620 zip code. Call to make a reservation. Phone: 707-678-0442 Call to confirm hours.
- Dixon Food Locker at St. Peters (SVdP), 105 S 2nd St, Dixon, 2nd & 4th Monday 9:00-10:30am. Emergency food is also available. Please call for more information. Phone: 707-678-7664 Call to confirm hours.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to individuals aged 55 or older who meet income guidelines. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Cornerstone Church, 185 W Cherry St, Dixon, 2nd & 4th Wednesday 10:00-11:00am.