Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
**Drive-thru distributions offer produce, perishable and non-perishable food.**
**Sites noted with a (+) offer non-perishable food in addition to fresh produce.**
- Monument Crisis Center, 1990 Market St, Concord, 2nd & 4th Monday, 2:00-3:00pm.
- (+) Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr, Concord, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- WIC Concord, 2355 Stanwell Cir, Concord, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- St. Bonaventure’s Church, 5562 Clayton Rd, Concord, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- La Clinica de la Raza, 2000 Sierra Rd, Concord, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 10:00-11:00am.
- Cambridge Elementary, 1135 Lacey Ln, Concord, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 12:00-1:00pm.
- Mt. Diablo High School, 2611 East St, Concord, 1st & 3rd Saturday, 2:00-3:00pm.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1924 Trinity Ave, Walnut Creek, 4th Monday, 10:00-11:30am
- Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr., Concord, 4th Monday, 10:00am-12:00pm
FOOD FOR CHILDREN
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr, Concord, 4th Monday, 10:00am-12:00pm.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Walnut Creek United Methodist Church, 1543 Sunnyvale Ave, Walnut Creek, 1st & 3rd Thursday,
Revised on: 4/09/2021
|All Food Bank Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
|More than 10||Add $877.33 each||Add $10,528 each|
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).