Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Boys & Girls Club Trower Park, 100 Holly Ln, Vacaville, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Mariposa Center, 1625 Alamo Dr, Vacaville, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 4:00-5:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Vacaville Storehouse, 1146 East Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville,
Monday 6:00-7:00pm (with military ID)
Thursday & Friday 10:00am-12:00pm
- First Baptist Church of Vacaville, 1127 Davis St, Vacaville, 3rd Friday, 12:30-1:30pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Vacaville Storehouse, 1146 East Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, 2nd Wednesday, 12:00-2:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Epiphany Episcopal Church, 300 West St, Vacaville, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 10:30-11:30am
Food Bank Partner Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 350 Stinson Ave, Vacaville, (707) 448-2390, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00-11:45am; Thursday 5:00-6:30pm
Revised on: 02/13/2020
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $866 each for monthly income; or $10,387 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $747 monthly or $8,960 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).