Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Boys & Girls Club Trower Park, 100 Holly Ln, Vacaville, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 2:00-3:00pm There will be no distribution at Boys & Girls Club Trower Park on December 25, 2019.
- Mariposa Center, 1625 Alamo Dr, Vacaville, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 4:00-5:00pm There will be no distribution at Mariposa Center on December 25, 2019.
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Vacaville Storehouse, 1146 East Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville,
Monday 6:00-7:00pm (with military ID)
Thursday & Friday 10:00am-12:00pm There will be no distribution at Vacaville Storehouse on November 28 and November 29, 2019.
- First Baptist Church of Vacaville, 1127 Davis St, Vacaville, 3rd Friday, 12:30-1:30pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Vacaville Storehouse, 1146 East Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, 2nd Wednesday, 12:00-2:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Epiphany Episcopal Church, 300 West St, Vacaville, 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 10:30-11:30am
Food Bank Partner Pantry
Pantries provide FREE food to the public and generally require some form of identification. Pantries each have their own rules and it is a good idea to check with them about eligibility requirements and pick-up limits.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 350 Stinson Ave, Vacaville, (707) 448-2390, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00-11:45am; Thursday 5:00-6:30pm The St. Mary’s pantry will be closed on November 28, November 29, and December 25, 2019.
Revised on: 11/07/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).