Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Martinez Health Center, 2500 Alhambra Blvd, Martinez, 2nd & 4th Monday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Boys & Girls Club Martinez, 1301 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, 2nd & 4th Friday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Pleasant Hill Seventh Day Adventist, 800 Grayson Rd, Pleasant Hill, 2nd & 4th Friday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Las Juntas Elementary, 4105 Pacheco Blvd, Martinez, 2nd & 4th Friday, 4:00-5:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Boys & Girls Club Martinez, 1301 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, 1st Monday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as, proof of child’s birthday.
- Church of the Nazarene, 1650 Ashbury Dr, Concord, 4th Monday, 11:00am-1:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Teamsters Local 315 Hall, 2727 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 9:00-10:00am (July 4 distribution rescheduled to July 11, 2019)
Revised on: 06/12/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).