Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Immaculate Heart of Mary, 500 Fairview Ave, Brentwood, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- The Commons, 53 Carol Ln, Oakley, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Brentwood Community UMC, 218 Pine St, Brentwood, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- New Covenant Church, 6080 Bethel Island Rd, Bethel Island, 1st & 3rd Sunday, 1:00-2:00pm
- The Dwelling Place Church, 90 Village Dr, Brentwood, 1st & 3rd Sunday, 3:00-4:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Brentwood Community UMC, 218 Pine St, Brentwood, Monday & Wednesday, 9:00am-12:00pm
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Brentwood Community UMC, 218 Pine Street, Brentwood, Monday & Wednesday, 9:00am-12:00pm There will be no distribution at Brentwood Community UMC on December 25, 2019.
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- St. Anthony’s Church, 971 O’Hara Ave, Oakley, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 9:30-10:30am The November 28, 2019 distribution at St. Anthony’s Church will take place on November 21, 2019
- Brentwood Senior Center, 193 Griffith Ln, Brentwood, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 10:00-11:00am The November 28, 2019 distribution at the Brentwood Senior Center will take place on November 21, 2019
Revised on: 11/07/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).