Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- John Finney High School, 233 Hobbs Ave, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Vallejo High School, 840 Nebraska St, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- WIC Vallejo, 365 Tuolumne St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 12:00-1:00pm
- Emmanuel Temple, 900 6th St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday, 2:00-3:00pm
- La Clinica North, 220 Hospital Dr, Vallejo, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 9:30-10:30am
- Taylor Chapel CME, 1203 Louisiana St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 2:00-3:00pm
- Solano Middle School, 1025 Corcoran Ave, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Friday, 4:00-5:00pm
- JFK Library, 505 Santa Clara St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Saturday, 10:00-11:00am
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), if you have it.
- Good Samaritan Church, Capitol St, Vallejo, 3rd Saturday, 9:00am-11:00am
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children ages 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as proof of child’s birthday.
- Napa Solano Headstart, 1328 Virginia St, Vallejo, 3rd Wednesday 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Norman King Community Center, 545 Magazine St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 10:00-11:00am
- Vallejo Community Center, 225 Amador St, Vallejo, 2nd & 4th Wednesday, 10:30-11:30am
Revised on: 11/21/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).