CalFresh for College
Are you one of 3 million college students eligible to get help buying food?
CalFresh Can Help!
It’s estimated that 3 million Californians are eligible for CalFresh but are not participating. While many eligible college students across California are utilizing the CalFresh program to ensure that they have the resources to purchase food and reach their educational goals, many are not. Are you eligible?
You could be eligible for CalFresh if you meet at least one of the following:
- Enrolled in EOP/EOPS or WIA/WIOA program
- Approved for Work-Study (Federal or State)
- Enrolled less than half-time
- Care for a child 12 years or younger
- Work 20 or more hours per week or currently in Work-Study
- Age 50 or above
- Receive CalGrant A or B
- Participate in an employment, training or foster program*
*Common student programs include MESA, Year Up, START and Fresh Success
Applying for CalFresh is Easy
Submit your information below and a team member will contact you within 48 hours.