07/08/2019 - 08/05/2019
Join Patelco in helping to feed those in need. Food banks have the greatest need for donations over the summer when children are out of school and school food programs are closed.
Patelco has teamed up with local food banks to fill this gap and will be collecting non-perishable food items through August 5.
Visit your local Patelco Credit Union branch to donate today and help fill up their barrel!
No glass containers or perishable items, please.
Most Needed Items:
- Peanut Butter
- Whole Grain Cereals
- Beans and Lentils (dry or canned)
- Canned Tuna and Chicken (in water)
- Ready-to-Eat Meals (soup, chili, ravioli, etc.)
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Brown Rice
- Whole Grain Rice, Pasta, & Oats