Community Produce Program
We provide 15-20 pounds of FREE fresh produce to low-income families and individuals twice a month. Please bring two bags with handles. Choose ONE location:
- Rio Vista Elementary, 611 Pacifica Ave, Bay Point, 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 4:00-5:00pm
- Ambrose Teen Center, 3105 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 1st & 3rd Thursday, 4:00-5:00pm
Food Assistance Program
FREE groceries once a month for low-income individuals and families. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- Ambrose Teen Center, 3105 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 4th Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm The December 25, 2019 distribution at Ambrose Community Center will take place on December 18, 2019.
Food for Children
Boxes of FREE healthy food every month for children 4-6 years old. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example), as well as, proof of child’s birthday.
- Ambrose Teen Center, 3105 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 4th Wednesday, 10:00am-12:00pm
Senior Food Program
FREE groceries twice a month to low-income individuals aged 55 or older. Only one senior per household can receive food. Bring a picture ID and proof of address (PG&E bill, for example).
- First African Methodist Episcopal Church, 2915 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point, 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am The November 28, 2019 distribution at the First African Methodist Episcopal Church will take place on November 21, 2019
Revised on: 11/07/19
|Food Assistance Program Only||All Other Programs|
|Household Size||Maximum Household Income||Household Size||Maximum Household Income|
Food Assistance Program:
For each additional person in the household, add $520 each for monthly income; or $6,240 each for annual income.
All Other Programs:
For each additional person in the household, add: $693 monthly or $8,320 annually.
Other Food Assistance
You may also qualify for CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) and the Food Bank can help you apply. We may also help you find emergency food at one of our partner pantries or soup kitchens. To learn more, call toll free at 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).