Big thanks to the legal community – You reached your goal!
We are ecstatic to announce that you have officially blown past your fundraising goal of $40,000 dollars! And it’s all thanks to the Contra Costa County Bar Association and Solano County Bar Association relentless fundraising, self-donations, and commitment you have secured more than 80,000 meals for those in need.
With our humble gratitude, thank you for supporting the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Participating Firms and Companies
Looking for a team’s donation page? Just click on the firm/company/organization name below.
- Ashok B. Varma, M.D.
- Donny & Betty Homer, Esq.
SCBA Bar President 2020
- Bowles & Verna LLP
- Bramson Plutzik Mahler & Birkhaeuser
- Conradi Disston LLP
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Donny & Betty Homer
- Dragon Archer Group, P.C
- Ferber Law, A Professional Corporation
- Food From the Bar Emeritus
- GAGEN McCOY
- Gwilliam Ivary Chiosso Cavalli and Brewer
- Hodson & Mullin
- Horner Law Group
- Law Offices of David Knecht
- Law Offices of Russo & Prince
- Law Office of Thomas R. Healy
- Law Office of Yvonne F. Thrasher
- Linda Garrett, Esq.
- Maas & Russo
- Mattice Law Offices
- McNamara Law Firm
- Miller Starr Regalia
- Newmeyer Dillion
- REEP & MITCHELL, LLP
- Reynolds Law, LLP
- Tax Tiger
- The Honorable Christine A. Carringer
- The Honorable Paul L. Beeman (Ret.)
- The Honorable Shauna L. Chastain
- The Honorable Tim P. Kam
- The Steve & Judy Gizzi Family Charitable Fund
- The Maher Law Group
- Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett, & Clawson
Food From the Bar Committee Members
Gagen, McCoy, McMahon, Koss, Markowitz & Raines
Miller Starr Regalia
Bramson, Plutzik, Mahler & Birkhaeuser LLP
Steele Law Group
Newmeyer & Dillion LLP
Conradi Disston, LLP
Bowles & Verna
Hartog Baer Hand