Date/Time: Saturday, 06/10/2023, 8:00 am-10:00 am
The Cobra Experience is collecting food and funds to support the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano on June 10, 2023 from 8-10 am.
Food will be collected in the parking lot. Signage will be set up to designate the drop-off location. Please bring food in a cardboard box or equivalent container. Food barrels will be available on site.
Requested food items
- Canned tuna and chicken in water
- Beans and lentils (dry or canned)
- Whole grain cereals
- Whole wheat/grain pasta
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Canned tomato products
- Hearty low-sodium soups
- Canned fruit in juice
- Nonperishable ready-to-eat meals (chili, ravioli, etc.)
Please note: The Food Bank cannot accept glass containers, food one year past its ‘best by’ date, open or partially-used products, alcohol or food without nutrition labels.
- 8-10 am: Food Drive / Cars and Coffee
- 10 am: 1966 Shelby GT350H sweepstakes winner announced
- 10 am-1 pm: The Cobra Experience Museum open
LocationThe Cobra Experience
777 Arnold Drive
Martinez, CA 94553