The 11 live North Bay Patch community websites are teaming up with their county food banks for a one-day fundraiser on Thursday, Dec. 16. The editors from each of
the 11 Patch sites are gathering monetary donations in their
communities, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the county food
Raising money for the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano in Solano County:
Raising money for the Marin Community Food Bank in Marin County:
– Jim Welte, editor of Mill Valley Patch, will be at the Mill Valley
Chamber of Commerce and Book Depot, 85-87 Throckmorton Blvd. in Mill
– Kelly Dunleavy, editor of San Anselmo-Fairfax Patch, will be at Marin Coffee Roasters, 546 San Anselmo Ave. in San Anselmo.
– Brent Ainsworth, editor of Novato Patch, will be at Dr. Insomnia’s Coffee Tea Cafe, 800 Grant Ave. in Novato.
– Nancy Nation, editor of San Rafael Patch, will be at West End Café, 1131 Fourth St. in San Rafael.
Raising money for the Redwood Empire Food Bank in Sonoma County
– Alexis Fitts, editor of Sonoma Patch, will be at Barking Dog Roasters, 201 W. Napa St. in Sonoma
– Karina Ioffee, editor of Petaluma Patch, will be at Aqus Café, 189 H. St. in Petaluma.
– Angela Hart, editor of Rohnert Park Patch, will be at the Golden Bean Coffee House, 101 Golf Course Dr. in Rohnert Park
– Keri Brenner, editor of Healdsburg Patch, will be at A Bean Affair, 1260 Healdsburg Ave. in Healdsburg
Raising money for the Napa Valley Food Bank in Napa County:
– Louisa Hufstader, editor of Napa Patch, will be inside the Oxbow Public Market, 644 1st St. in Napa.
Come by one of the locations between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 16 and make a monetary donation to your county’s food bank so we can all help the food banks with expenses this holiday season.
The Patch editors are participating Dec. 16 in the company’s Give 5
initiative, the company’s way of giving back to the communities it
serves, as all employees donate five days a year to various volunteer