Tillamook’s new interactive Facebook contest rewards cheesiness in the form of a $10,000 food bank donation to the top “Loaf Note” sharing city. Help us win this $10,000!
You and all your closest Facebook friends are invited to join in sharing the “Loaf Love.” By visiting the Tillamook Facebook page and sharing a free “Loaf Note,” individuals can increase their community’s opportunity to earn a $10,000 donation to a local food bank from Tillamook Cheese. The community that shares the most “Loaf Notes” at the end of the contest will earn the coveted $10,000, so follow the instructions below to start spreading the Loaf!
How To Enter:
1. Visit Tillamook’s Facebook Page at: www.facebook.com/TillamookCheese
2. Click on the “Share The Loaf” tab.
3. Follow the instructions and choose from over 50 pre-written “Loaf Notes” or create your own! The cheesier, the better. For example:
“I loaf you like a majestic cheese volcano filled with melted cheese lava fondue on the island of New Cheeseland where fields full of cheese-eating sheep graze and people knit cheese wool sweaters.”
4. Share your cheesy “Loaf Note” on a friend’s wall – there’s no limit to how many people you can loaf! Loaf Notes also don’t cost you a thing, so send away freely!
5. Check out the Top Sharing Communities to watch your town climb to the top with each cheesy “Loaf Note” you create!
The top ten communities that share the most Loaf Notes will receive a visit from the 2011 Loaf Love Tour!*
“Share The Loaf” from now until November 30, 2010. For more details and to participate, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/TillamookCheese.
* Only applicable in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, OR, TX, UT, WA.