SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED ON A FOOD BANK TOTE BAG
The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is looking for original artwork that will be used to create custom eco-friendly tote bags. The tote bags will be used to generate funds that support our services for people in need.
WHO: Anyone may submit artwork in the contest. Enter as often as you wish. The winning entries will be selected by a panel of Food Bank staff members and announced by September 16, 2013.
WHAT: Artwork with a Nourish Our Community theme.
SPECIFICATIONS: Artwork should be 14” wide x 15” tall. If you submit your artwork electronically, .EPS format is best, but a high-resolution JPG is acceptable. You may also mail the original artwork to the Food Bank.
WHEN: Entries may be submitted between now and September 10, 2013. With each submission, please include your name, email address and phone number.
• email entries to email@example.com
• mail entries to “Tote Bag Design Contest”, c/o Rachel Braver, Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, 4010 Nelson Ave. Concord, CA 94520
All tote bag art entries shall become the property of the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, and may be reproduced for publication, sale, and/or promotion of the Food Bank.
• Your artwork featured on the front of thousands of Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano’s tote bags in 2013-2014.
• Two bags (including your design) when they are printed.
• Prize of $250
- Artwork must be original, entirely the work of the entrant and not in violation of any copyrights. Computer-generated art is accepted.
- We are looking for a fun and whimsical design relating to nutrition. Some ideas to help inspire you can be found here: http://bit.ly/178T85o and here: http://bit.ly/13LE7tc.
- You may use the Food Bank logo or our colors in your design but this is NOT required. http://www.foodbankccs.org/media-center/logos.html
- Black and white or full color is fine. Also full-bleed is available.
- The Food Bank reserves the right to design the side panels of the bag and the bottom as well as include sponsor logo in that space.
- All art entries shall become the property of the Food Bank, and may be reproduced for publication, sale, and/or promotion of the Food Bank. The Food Bank may also modify the design slightly, eg add our logo.
- Entries must be received at the Food Bank by 4:00 pm September 10, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by September 16.
Use a fun saying like: “Give peas a chance”, “Veggies Rock!” (vegetable band), “Peace, Love & Veggies”