Bank of America Matching Campaign – Now through January 10, 2014
Nov 18, 2013 - 12:00 AM
For every $1 you donate, Bank of America will give $2 more to fight hunger.
November 18, 2013 – January 10, 2014
- Donations can be made through www.feedingamerica.org/bankofamerica or www.bankofamerica.com/give.
- For every dollar a consumer donates, Bank of America will match 2:1.
- Consumers can choose to give to their local food bank (based on billing zip code) or to the Feeding America national office.
- $1,000 match cap per donor (one time only). BoA will only match a total of $1,000 — If an individual donates $500 on one day, and donates $700 another day, only $1,000 of the total will be matched.
- Foundations or companies donations will not be matched.
- Bank of America will distribute funds to the Feeding America national office sometime in March 2014. The Feeding America national office will then allocate funds to food banks according to the funds disbursement schedule.