In addition to all the great food and wine at the Food Bank’s Tropical Afternoon in the Admiral’s Garden fundraising event on June 26th there are over 100 items to bid on in our silent auction!
Here are the highlights of the Silent Auction:
- More than 50 baskets of home and garden items from Sur La Table, Pier One, Bill’s Ace Hardware and others
- Toys, clothes, games and princess fare for kids and families
- Holiday delights for dining and decorating
- Golf and tickets to A’s and Giant’s games
- Jewelry from David Yurman, Tiffany and Brighton
- An AMAZING wine collection from premier and boutique wineries including Arrowood, Cline, Domaine Carneros, Esterlina, Mantra, Pine Ridge, Rombauer, Roth, Shafer, Siduri, Turnbull, Viansa and many more. The highlight of the collection comes from Saxum James Berry. We have 3 bottles of Syrah from 2005, 2006 and 2007. The 2007 is the star of the vertical. It was rated 100 points by Robert Parker and was named 2010 Wine of the Year (number one in their annual Top 100 ranking) by Wine Spectator magazine.
More to come…
For complete event details and to make reservations, visit www.theeventofthesummer.com.
Bid on acclaimed wines from Domaine Carneros by Taittinger, a handmade quilt donated by our friends the Tole Bridge Tolers, decor for your home and garden and a kit with all the tools you need to be a master pastry chef at home! Only some of the hundreds of auction items at
A Tropical Afternoon in the Admiral’s Garden.